List of all InspirARTion Events
- 04/2011 Art Couture - Oasis Beach Tower / Dubai
- 06/2007 ORF Austrian TV - Studio Tyrol / Innsbruck
- 10/2006 ak art event Congress Dogana / Innsbruck
- 06/2006 Gallery Bertrand Kass / Innsbruck
- 12/2005 Gallery Wenisch / Innsbruck
- 11/2005 art charity for johanniter – Casino + Sparkassensaal / Innsbruck
- 10/2005 art charity for amnesty international / Vienna
- 09/2005 art foyer / Arbeiterkammer Innsbruck
- 08/2005 Café Berg / Vienna
- 01/2005 COST-C12 Bankett – Raiffeisensaele / Innsbruck
- 11/2004 ak art event / Schwaz
- 07/2004 café moderne / Innsbruck
- 06/2004 Municipal Office / Goetzens
- 05/2004 Kapital & Sicherheit / Innsbruck-Arzl
- 04/2004 Body & Soul Fitness / Innsbruck
- 09/2003 Innsbrucker Kommunalbetriebe / Innsbruck
- 07/2003 herr paul menswear / Innsbruck
- 11/2002 Leisure centre / Axams
- 10/2002 Siebenkapellenareal / Innsbruck
- 06/2002 Lamprecht Bier&Biendl / Innsbruck
- 03/2002 Sun studio / Birgitz
- 02/2002 art Gallery Hosp / Nassereith
- 02/2002 Postergallery DEZ / Innsbruck
All started with an absolutely energetic holiday snorkelling in the Mediterranean sea in 1998 and being fascinated and inspired by the power and lightness of under water world.
Trying to install some of those mind-empowering memories at my own home the 3d-pop-art debuts were born. The success story started under the initial title "paPiranhas / Acrylanhas".
The first art sales happened on 20th February 2002 to an owner of a bar in Los Angeles at his visit to an art shop in Innsbruck.
On 17th August 2007 Gerald Huber created the iconic GHiii-fish with it's contageously big smile out of the original 1998s-G-H-logo; sitting in a coffee and overlooking the Dubai creek.